Explore with us
Our patch of the Suffolk Coast is gorgeous, with so much to explore. Here are just a handful of our favourite places to enjoy. You’ll find much, much more about our area at www.thesuffolkcoast.co.uk.
Our top 5 things to do in our area…
- Visit our deserted beach, at Covehithe – This beach is a hidden treasure and only a short walk from the pub, check a map out at the link below, and don’t forget your camera. Find out more
- Discover the coastal town of Southwold – This is a must-see for this area with independent boutiques, cafes, pubs, and a beautiful beach too.
- Take on the Hundred River Valley walks – Starting at Kessingland, you can choose between 1.5 hour or 2.5 hour routes taking in local coast and countryside. Find out more
- Browse around Adnams’ Southwold Store. This is our flagship store. Take away a taste of our locally made beers and spirits. It’s a great spot to find a treat for yourself or for other people. 4 Drayman Square, Victoria St, Southwold IP18 6GB.
- Enjoy a brewery or distillery tour in Southwold. Whatever your tipple, while away a couple of hours in our energy-efficient brewery or distillery in the heart of Southwold and indulge in a great tasting at the end.